Original giclée on canvas and NFT with
an augmented reality effect, 90x120 cm
The original artwork with the artist's signature: giclée on canvas and NFT with an augmented reality effect, 80x120 cm
New Media: digital drawing, digital painting + AR effect
Giclée on canvas:
Digital Art Collection: Cities and People
Original Created: 2021
Size: 90x120 cm
Shipping: Ships in a Box or in a Tube
Materials: Giclee on Canvas (digital print)
Gallery canvas (400 g/m2)
UV and moisture resistant
Highest quality 8-color pigment printing
Limited Edition of 5 Items on OpeanSea
Quantity: 5 Items
Size: 90x120 cm, 10642x14173 pixels, 61.7 Mb
*NFT of the artwork will be transferred to your crypto wallet after ten (10) calendar days from the date of delivery.An NFT is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain, which can be sold and traded and merely proof of ownership separate from copyright. The NFT can be associated with a particular digital or physical asset and a license to use the asset for a specified purpose. An NFT can be traded and sold as a digital asset on digital markets.
Rich & vibrant colors, crisp details
Ships in a cardboard box or in a tube
This item will ship flat in a sturdy, well-protected cardboard box or in a dent-resistant tube. Expect your artwork to arrive with plenty of support packaged in to make its journey as safe as possible as it travels from the artist’s studio to you.
Shipment within Germany in standard form in a cardboard box. Shipment outside of Germany in a collapsible, rolled up, in a tube or cardboard box.
Customs fees may apply if the order is sent outside the European Union. The purchaser is responsible to pay the customs fees upon receipt of the artwork if it is applicable in his country. Please inform yourself in advance about the possible customs fees in your country.
7 day money-back guarantee
- Return requests must be submitted within the return period seven (7) calendar days from the date of delivery
- Return requests received outside the stated return period will not be accepted
- Return shipments must be arranged through email@example.com and shipped in their original packaging (including all accompanying certificates received with the order
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping as well as any customs fees if applicable
- Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment once the artist receives the artwork
- All refunds will be subject to the exchange rate at the time of processing, and funds will be remitted in EUR
- Returns will not be accepted for any artwork that has been stretched, cropped, or altered in any capacity after purchase
In accordance with section 19 UStG, the invoice amount does not include VAT
Als Kleinunternehmer im Sinne von § 19 Abs. 1 UStG wird Umsatzsteuer nicht berechnet